Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish, In Office Fluoride, 50 Units, Dose 5% NaF, Caramel Sundae, 0.4 mLIDUS05089A HSD1298852
12 Per Case
- Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish with 5% sodium fluoride is an in-office topical treatment clinically proven for hypersensitivity relief1-3 quickly and easily while providing more fluoride uptake than 3M Varnish.**
- **Varnish is a trademark of 3M.
- REFERENCES: *Data on file, Colgate-Palmolive, 2012. 1. Gaffar, A et al. Compend Contin Educ. 1998, 19(11):1088-1090, 1092, 1094 passim. 2. Clark DC, Hanley JA, Geoghegan S, et al. J Periodontal Res. 1985, 20(2):212-219. 3. Ritter AV, de L Dias W, Miguez P, et al. J Am Dent Assoc. 2006,137(7):1013-1020.
- Colgate® PreviDent® Varnish (5% Sodium Fluoride) is an in-office topical fluoride treatment containing 22,600 ppm fluoride.
- It is clinically proven to provide 3x more fluoride uptake than 3M Vanish varnish into sound enamel* and 4x more fluoride uptake than 3M into lesioned enamel.**
- PreviDent Varnish has a strong desensitizing action when applied to dental surfaces.
- REFERENCE: *.Baysan A. et al. Reversal of primary root caries using dentifrices containing 5,000 and 1,100 ppm fluoride. Caries Res. 2001, 35:41-46.